Zarda Pulao – Eid Special Recipe – Sweet Rice – Meethe Chawal Recipe – https://youtu.be/rPES9DuE7dw
Maggi Manchurian Recipe – Quick And Easy Recipe For Kids – https://youtu.be/vB75U8WMKu0
How To Make Sub Sandwich At Home – Homemade Vegetarian Snacks – https://youtu.be/GvqURvcPW6o
½ cup Oats
2½ cups Water
2 tbsp. Green Peas
1 Carrot, finely chopped
1 tsp. Mustard seeds
1 tbsp. Urad Dal (White Lentil)
1 Green Chilli, roughly chopped
½ tsp. Asafoetida
1 tbsp. Cashew nuts
1 Onion, finely chopped
½ cup Semolina
2 tbsp. Beaten curd
Salt, to taste
½ cup Freshly Grated Coconut (optional)
1. Roast the oats until the colour changes and transfer to a plate and let it cool down to room temperature.
2. Cook green peas and carrot in boiling water and keep aside.
3. Heat a pan and heat ghee in it.
4. Add mustard seeds, white lentils, curry leaves, green chilli, asafoetida, cashew nuts, onion and saute until onion softens.
5. Now add semolina and roast for a few minutes.
6. Add the roasted oats, water with cooked vegetables and keep stirring.
7. Once thick enough add beaten curd, salt, lemon juice, sugar, grated coconut and coriander leaves.
Oats Upma is ready to eat!
Host: Ruchi Bharani
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/0EkObm
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/HjISyK
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – http://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes