Prep time: 15 mins
Cooking time: 20 mins
• Refined flour (Maida) 1/4th cup
• Corn flour 3/4th cup
• Baking powder 1 tsp
• Salt to taste
• Black pepper a pinch
• Water as required
• Cauliflower (gobi) 1/3rd cup (blanched)
• Capsicum 1/3rd cup
• Carrot 1/3rd cup
• Baby corn 1/3rd cup
• Beans 1/3rd cup
• Oil for frying veggies
• Oil 1 tbsp
• Garlic 3 tbsp (chopped)
• Ginger 1 inch (chopped)
• Green chillies 2-3 nos. (chopped)
• Onions 1/4th cup (chopped)
• Water 50 ml
• Schezwan sauce 3 tbsp
• Ketchup 1 tbsp
• Red chilli sauce 1 tbsp
• Light Soy sauce 1 tsp
• Vinegar 1 tsp
• Sugar a pinch
• Salt to taste
• White pepper ½ tsp
• Aromat powder 1 tsp
• Spring onion greens + bulbs 1/3rd cup
• Fresh coriander leaves 1 tbsp (chopped)
• For batter, add refined flour, cornflour, baking powder, salt & black pepper, mix well and add water as required to make a smooth & thick batter.
• Add all the vegetables in the batter, mix and coat well.
• Set oil in a wok on medium heat, fry the batter coated veggies until its crisp & light golden brown in colour. Remove on a kitchen tissue towel and keep aside until used for tossing.
• For tossing, set a wok on medium high flame, add garlic, ginger, green chillies and onions, cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
• Add 50 ml water and bring to a boil.
• Further, add all the sauces, salt & white pepper to taste and aromat powder, cook for 1-2 minutes.
• Lower the heat and add the fried veggies and toss well to ensure the fried veggies are coated well with the sauce. Do not cook for longer or else it will turn soggy.
• Garnish with few freshly chopped spring onion greens.
• Serve hot and crispy.
The Music I use in All my videos – https://bit.ly/3g4OjmW
(Best for independent creators)
Follow us on all platforms:
Facebook – https://goo.gl/rxrqsq
Instagram – https://goo.gl/rK6wFS
Twitter – https://goo.gl/lDfrrQ
Follow my personal handles here: (Chef Sanjyot Keer)
Facebook – https://goo.gl/8zcF6N
Instagram – https://goo.gl/ayTNL