250g dry rice vermicelli, add boiling water, wait 3 minutes, drain, wash in cold water, drain
About 250g fine cut salad
1/2 bulb garlic, peel and chopped
1 block firm tofu (about 400g), cut into small pieces,
add salt and corn starch to season and coat
Pickled red onion (mix)
1 red onion
Juice of 1 lime
1 Tbsp sugar
Turmeric water (mix)
1 tsp turmeric powder
1 Tbsp water(extra water to rinse cup)
Seasoning Sauce (mix)
2 tsp salt (I use Himalayan salt)
1 Tbsp sugar (I use unrefined sugar)
1 Tbsp fish sauce
1. Check the source of the fish sauce to make sure it’s really gluten
2. If you like you can add more vegetables.
3. It’s important that the vermicelli is not left in the hot water for more than 3 minutes. When 3 minutes is up, drain and run it under cold water to stop it from cooking further. Otherwise it will be too soft and break during frying.
4. This recipe is enough for about 4 people. You can half the recipe to cook less which is also easier to fry. But left over is still very nice the next day.
5. The seasoning salt looks purplish when added to the rice vermicelli because of the colour of the Himalayan salt, unrefined sugar and fish sauce mixed.
6. This recipe is enough for 4-6 people
#AuntyMaryCooks #TurmericRiceVermicelli #FriedRiceVermicelli #Tofu #Vermicelli #vegetarian #GlutenFree #AuntyMaryCuisine #DeliciousFoodMadeEasy
Please SUBSCRIBE to Aunty Mary’s channel for more easy and delicious recipes to come. Also, please LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE with your friends. Thanks a LOT!